Dr.-Ing. Blotenberg Turboservice
The Engineering Company Dr.-Ing Blotenberg Turboservice was founded in 1988. It is specialized in following fields:
- Dynamic Simulation of compressor and turbine systems
- Design and Engineering of control systems for turbomachineries. Dr. Blotenberg has over 40 years experience in this field. He has received over 40 different patents, Special experience is gained in the fields of complex time-critical controls, anti-surge control and surge detection of axial flow compressors, load sharing of turbomachinery in parallel and series operation, variable molecular weight and fuel gas compressors for gas turbine applications.
- Standardisation. Dr. Blotenberg works since many years in the field of international standards. He has been actively involved in the draft of following standards:
- ISO 1012-3 – Compressors and Vacuum Pumps – Safety Requirements
- API 616 – Gas Turbines for the Petroleum, Chemical and Gas Industry Services
- API 670 – Machinery Protection Systems
- API 691 – Risk Based Machinery Management
- VDMA 4315 – Turbomachinery an Generators – Application oft he Principles of Functional Safety
- Funktional Safety: Dr. Blotenberg works since many years in the field of functional safety. He is TÜV Rheinland approved FSE (Functional Safety Engineer) and Functional Safety Expert.
- Machine Diagnostic: Dr. Blotenberg has extended experience in historic data analysis, trouble shooting and root cause analysis of operational upsets and machine damages.